Wow. Its been a while since this has been updated. And I realize not alot of people even read these, but I figure I have to do it for my own well being.
I decided to withdraw from school. I know, I know what a disappointment, but I could do it ontop of all the stress I was feeling. And when I did withdraw, an enormous weight was lifted off my shoulders. I could finally breathe after that.
Right now I'm just focusing on life in general. I need to start focusing on my own health. I've decided to really give the gym a try. Not only because I need to work out, but because I need a release. I've also been trying to eat healthier.
This diabetes thing isn't going to go away becuase I'm ignoring it. It will be around forever and I just need to come to terms with it. Hopefully this new year of life for me will be better. Better health, better food, better in general.




1 comments:
You'd be suprised how many people read random blogs! So since your back to blogging more than once every other month, I tag you! Read my last post and DO IT! Oh yeah, what happened to you and Emily working out together?
Post a Comment